I Write, I Speak, I Engage passionately mainly with the disadvantaged, the hurt and the socially struggling one who is seeking true redirection and support to discover hidden potential and to recover from the ravages of life.
Iron sharpens iron. Great minds ignite one another for the greater good. I am happy to have you here.
I am Selasie Bulmuo – a Strategist For Insightful Living. I am absolutely thrilled to welcome you to my E- home full of lovely, deliciously ‘good for you’ inspired ideas, resources and opportunities to connect with others.
On this site you will find relevant information, uplifting writings and resources that are designed to captivate your senses and leverage your efforts towards becoming the best you.
Enjoy your visit here. Read! Challenge yourself! Think! Invest!
Also visit my Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/SelasieBulmuo This page is an E-Hub of wisdom, spirituality, posters, quotes, messages and social synergy aimed at providing the inspiration and support you need to steer your life back into the right track.
Selasie Joan Bulmuo – Who is she? What does she do?
• She is a Qualified Social Worker and Director of SJB Resource Limited, a Social Capital Builder focused on the provision of services to individuals and groups particularly families in crisis. SJB Resource Ltd (www.sjbresource.co.uk) is a Social Capital Builder.
Blog – http://www.socialjackpotbuddy.wordpress.com (social topical issues, articles and networking).
• An Author and writer, she writes across genres and styles mainly poetry, short stories, articles, reflections, wisdom quotes, plays and songs all aimed at reaching out to others where they are and accompanying them on the journey to where they are destined to be. She also writes fiction and non-fiction books cutting across both the mainstream and Christian domains. This blog http://www.selasiebulmuo.wordpress.com mainly features her Poems, Posters (Inspirational Snippets), Smart Talk and her Fictional Works including excerpts from her books both existing ones and soon to be released ones.
• She Co-Pastors Fountain Gate Chapel, Life Pastures, North London with her husband Reverend Grant Bulmuo and also with a team of able Pastors and Ministers. The congregation affectionately call her Lady Pastor Selasie. She is a dynamic preacher of the word of God and is known for her revelatory and wise teachings which challenges people to re-think, reconsider and recover from the adversities of life and move towards walking in the sure purposes of God for their lives. Visit her blog http://www.neitherdoicondemnyou.wordpress.com for christian articles, expositions, Q&A, etc
. She runs the ‘The Marriage Preparation In 3-Step Programme’- (MP3-STEP PROGRAMME) made up of 2 modules in each step run over a period of six months, once a month as a transitionary preparation programme from singleness to married life. It is open to singles, singles in relationships and is also a really good refresher for married couples. An E- Course is soon to be launched. Visit the Facebook Page at http://www.facebook.com/MarriagePreparationIn3StepsProgramme
. She heads the Women’s Ministry of her local church. The HAYIL Ladies Ministry, North London. Her vision is to encourage women to DARE to break all limitations and be who they were intended to be against all odds. There are regular Influence Meetings for women to network sharing their goals and ambitions and finding resources, help and advise as well as a market for their entrepreneurial endeavours. There are revival, prayer and ministration meetings where women are released and anointed to overcome. Practical Workshops focusing on Confidence building, leadership etc are also run frequently. Visit us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/Hayilladiesfgcnorthlondon
Selasie is a mother of two boys and a daughter.
• For further information on her books, writings, blog posts, Video and Audio messages, please visit http://www.selasiebulmuo.com
• For invitations to speaking engagements, conferences, workshops and other Bespoke events please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Short Version Bio – Selasie J Bulmuo
She Writes, She Speaks, She Engages passionately mainly with the disadvantaged, the hurt and the socially struggling one who is seeking true redirection and support to discover hidden potential and to recover from the ravages of life. She is:
• A Qualified Social Worker and the Director of SJB Resource Limited, a Social Capital Builder.
• A Mother, Wife & Pre – Maital Counsellor, Examplar to Women and Co – Pastor of Fountain Gate Chapel North London.
• The author of ‘Warm Honey Drizzle & Lemon – for my blocked up soul’ a collection of poems with accompanying graphics and short fictional stories that mimic real life triumphs and tragedies; experiences to which others can relate and see their own stories and lives through. A reaching out book soon to be published.
For further information on this and other upcoming books, blog posts, speaking engagements, workshops, conferences and other projects please visit http://www.selasiebulmuo.com